PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DURHAM TEES VALLEY AIRPORT - 5
View Single Post
Old 17th Nov 2013, 22:59
skyman771

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Northbound, it would perhaps be better if you were to follow through with your own enquiries, rather than undermining your credibility with your latest comments.
The whole DTV situation is lamentable, but various pops at Peel are achieving nothing. If you are concerned as to how the compensation was dealt with, obtain a set of their published accounts!, then if you have issues as to these, then there are various actions open to you.
I note your frustration, there are undoutedly quite a number of individuals out there (brain dead or otherwise) who should, in an ideal world, be unable to look themselves in a mirror.
However when faced with no evidence of corruption or otherwise, and I am confused as to how you claim to establish a "masonic connection"?, then you ought to put up or shut up rather than continued snipes on this thread.
However if on the contrary you have some evidence or grounds for reasonable belief, then it would achieve a lot more if you were to make these known to the relevant authorities, or I'm sure the press would love a good story, but alas not a load of wishful fantasy!