PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 17th Nov 2013, 20:20
CaptainChaos981

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Absolutely unacceptable - Caroline Thomas

Until these cowboys stops removing Trustpilot reviews , I along with others will continue to reprint them without editing.

It is about time this company started doing something different. It gives the industry a bad name.

------------------------

TL;DR, do not purchase from Proviation. Don't take the risk, don't do it.

I ordered a pilot case which was listed as 'in stock' for my anniversary on 29/9/13.

I was informed the day after, and rather promptly, that there was a "stock delay" on the order, and the delivery was anticipated in 7-10 days.

A couple of days later, I was contacted again saying that the supplier was not able to get the case. I was asked if I wanted the order refunded, which I accepted. I waited the 7-15 days, and when the refund still didn't go through on my account, I contacted the company again.

I was told to wait 24-48 hours, and respond if it had not come through.

My breaking point came today, when I have been unable to reach the company by phone and my emails began to be "rejected by the server".

Proviation put a pretty big downer on my anniversary, which was supposed to be a relaxed and happy occasion. It turned into a series of apologies and unneeded stress for both of us.

If you are reading this, do not purchase from the company.

I am a student, and I am unable to just 'throw away' the amount of money that I spent, but reading other reviews, I have no expectation of getting either the product or my money back. They have messed me around and made promises that they are unable to keep.

To Nick and Alex at Proviation: I would love to be proved wrong. I will update this review every week as the situation develops, even if I don't hear from you.

- Caroline Thomas