PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBe - 6
Thread: FlyBe - 6
View Single Post
Old 17th Nov 2013, 17:04
B Fraser
Tabs please !

Received 368 Likes on 219 Posts
BF

You don't appear to be a regular flyer and I think you might be letting your preconceptions or prejudices get in the way of rational judgement.
Errrrrrrm, wrong on both counts. I can quote you the price of breakfast at Bristol Airport from memory ! It's nothing to be proud of. I would like to use another carrier and airport for the sake of variety but not at any price.

I think you should be aware that you can get a normal IATA sized suitcase in to the overhead bins
I don't doubt you however a laptop bag stuffed with books and papers will not fit. There's no discussion on that point, it just doesn't.

You have clearly already decided to go with EZY from BRS so why use the forum as an excuse to have an un-necessary go at an airline that is in some trouble? If they ever were to disappear, we would all be worse off.
The price made the decision for me and there's nothing I or you can do about that. The point is why would anyone pay more for a worse experience ? Those with the levers within their grasp at Exeter are probably reading this thread and I hope they are sitting up and taking notice so I hope my post serves a purpose. I sincerely hope that Flybe don't fold. I have a basic grasp of market economics but it is enough to know that if Flybe fold and Easyjet put their prices up, I'll be using Virgin Cross Country.