PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Truss: Aviation Safety Regulation Review
View Single Post
Old 17th Nov 2013, 10:27
Cactusjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PMC, Golden Turds, wording and Witchdoctory.

Sunny, I always enjoy your posts and it is good to see you back. (Although some Casasexuals and some members of the AOPA cheer squad won't be happy). You are a bit of a tease though, dropping that little nugget into the mix about your 'friend' in the PMC. Anyway, I am sure you will fill in the gaps for us in stages, but I think Miss PMC will need more than a stake to kill the CAsA beast, perhaps she needs a thermonuclear device, but even then it is hard to eradicate cockroaches. Plus she will be measuring up her phd against others in CAsA with phd's, so if anything it could provide some fun. I suggest she brush up on voodoo and aviation mystique if she really wants to slay the beast.
Anyway, the IOS welcomes her to its fraternity

aroa, aroa, aroa. I like it, The Golden Dog Turd Award! How very aptly named, and I do say that Minister Albo most certainly deserves this award in all it's steaming glory! Three cheers for Albo. aroa, please send along with the award the love and greetings of the IOS

Dick, you are a naughty naughty boy. Asking for 'suggested wording' on a thread that relates to CAsA Are you trying to join the IOS? But I believe some form of wording that excludes safety is appropriate, but something that includes bullying, malfeasance, ineptitude and protecting governments ass above the travelling fare payers safety would be most appropriate as it reflects the present reality. I am happy to leave it to the robust wordsmiths among us to massage the English language in a way that describes CAsA's role.