PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 9
Thread: Ryanair - 9
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2013, 09:47
RAT 5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
See the Moroccan Govt are to introduce a €9 air tax on departing passengers from April 2014.
So if Ryanair logic regarding the recent depressive impact of a €3 Govt tax on development from DUB carries thru that should see the Marrakesh route announced yesterday dumped before it even starts, surely??

Is MAK not a base? If so what is the future? Regarding AMS and the LOCo terminal, I wonder if there is any space. If RYR park on stand at night and can get away at 06.30 then the stand will be free for the early morning arrival. Fitting in the daytime schedules will be a nightmare as there are only about 7 stands and they are very busy with the other LoCo's. Any hiccup in timings and the whole daily on time performance would crash. MOL would be apoplectic. RWY slots are few and I don't see RYR putting up with all the mess of AMS. I know they do MAD & LGW, but were they following ez, and does it really work of them?

It's also curious that they advertise for cabin crew before the advertise for the pilots; or is the thinking that they just post the pilots where and when they want them, no questions asked. I thought the same was true for cabin crew. Curious.