PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SunExpress Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 15th Nov 2013, 17:05
Kirks gusset

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some nonsense here guys… the commuting contract from Ankara guarantees block off 7 days off plus the mandatory days as required by SHT ops, for this contract the basic salary is lower ( 6000) but with overtime payments on factored hours is still good for a commute contract around 8000 net. For the full time contracts the minimum days off are 7 a month, paired as 2/1 2/ 1,1 . The full time contract starts at 6300 plus overtime, around 9000 Euro net. Obviously as winter approaches the overtime will drop a lot.Once you fly past 80 hrs the factor kicks in..This summer I am told the average Full time Captain was about 9300 net and the average full time FO 5800 net. The seem to be able to recruit at the moment with about 60 crews in training and some 20 FOs in the upgrade process. The only really commutable option is Ankara, although we regularly see the guys on THY flights to Europe as standby PAS.. but THY rules state they have to have been in the company for a whole year to get THY tickets. LTH tickets are available from the start I believe. I am not aware of another contract paying the "Net amount" as high as the THY and SXS contracts, including medical cover and loss of licence plus crew transport., not to mention the group hotel discounts?