PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - B737-400 Autothrottle
View Single Post
Old 15th Nov 2013, 16:03
sbuyting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for all your comments. We're really proud of the fact so many aviation industry insiders follow our show and think highly of it. That said, we know our show is not perfect. We try our best to get the details right – from the research to the props and sets our Art Department builds. But the fact is, we are limited to what we can do due budgetary constraints and regulations with the actor's union, etc. We have a skeleton cockpit, which we try to build as accurately as possible for each of the planes we feature and only one cabin, which we only have limited ability to manipulate to customize for each flight.

With only 44-minutes for each episode, it's always a challenge to boil down the essence of an accident, the investigation, and safety lessons into a cohesive story.

Long story short, we appreciate you watching. We work hard at this show. And we take great pride in the fact we have this platform to spread the important safety lessons that come out of these tragedies.

To the one person who questioned the facts on our show, every word that's spoken on our show is independently fact-checked and annotated. I came to this forum because I've gotten great help here in the past. This time, I simply looking for some quick input, which thank you – I got yesterday and appreciate very much.

We've got a lot of interesting episodes coming up for Season 14 – some well known, others not. To all you steely-eyed aces, keep on keeping it safe!