PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dxb ground controller
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2013, 17:47
falconeasydriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some of you xenophobic cretins like Falcon, Laker, etc need to get a life. Well done, all but anonymously identifying an individual like that and sticking it to him publicly because you have a poorly-concealed issue with his nationality. What a bunch of whining, bitching little girls. You guys are pathetic.
If by that Bunk you are suggesting I harbour a prejudicial attitude towards Australia and all those that hail from there, you'd be wrong, given that I was born in and spent the first 7 years of my existence in central New South Wales......
(I'll be expecting an apology thanks very much for your assumption)
My acerbic comments directed at certain individuals who's nationality co-incidentally happens to be perhaps similar to yours, or mine for that matter, are based entirely on their unprofessional and contemptuous style of communication that reflects poorly on us all.
Now you might say that it's merely a cultural difference or one of those funny nuance things that we can explain away with the benefit of a bit more diversity training, but then again I'd suggest that it's more likely that their communication style is just plain old rude.
So Bunk if I could sum up how I feel when I hear people spoken at in that style, when I see trainers not training, or when I hear stories of some Luddite acting as if their hard yards in a clapped out C206 in PNG makes them better than anyone else....and the common denominator is that they are from where I'm from..I feel embarrassed, don't you?