PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2013, 12:38
hhassan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alpha Aviation Academy Assessments- word of truth.

First, let me stress on the importance of reviews people read (positive or negative) as they can strongly influence someone's decision/future. Therefore, I am only writing this review for the sake of prospective students who need help to make up their minds

I have went through the exact same issue; trying to read each and every review possible about Alpha Aviation Academy to help me take the correct decision. Despite all the negative reviews I read, I decided to give it a shot and visit the academy ( I live in Egypt) and do the assessments while there.

First impression : I saw the students happy about what they are doing and confident about their future with AirArabia. I just found it a very relaxed campus, where everyone is trying to do his job.

Next day were my assessments, counting on all the reviews posted here earlier saying that the assessments were a piece of cake, I did not not prepare myself adequately. I went to do the very thorough assessments, putting in mind that I am going to pass anyway. Surprise: I did not. Not because they are impossible, but because you really need to prepare for it very well. They assess you in each and every part that would relate to your progress in your studies later.

In fact, not passing the assessments made me much more confident about the academy, because at least they made me sure that they are not just looking for my money.

I just thought to share my experience which might be useful to others. Hope it helps and best of luck to all the Wannabees.