PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - This years EK profits pep talk....
View Single Post
Old 13th Nov 2013, 12:50
BYMONEK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LHR Rain

You might have dropped that last comment to court a frenzied reaction from the Boks and Canucks but don't compare their intelligence to yours. I doubt they'd rise to your bait. I wonder how big your balls are to repeat that next time you fly with one!

As for calling in sick, that will demonstrate what exactly? Burning more fuel will achieve what outcome? What it proves is that you couldn't give a damn about your colleagues who get called out for your selfish and worthless protest. Restrictive rules will be further enforced because people like you abuse the system and rumours of warnings for excessive sickness will in deed be substantiated because you'll be the one getting them. No doubt you'll spend all of your flights subjecting your unfortunate captive audience to pitiful stories on how unfair the Company is. Your infantile fuel policy will merely highlight to him, or her, what a complete and utter tool you really are and how incapable you are of following simple SOP''s or just flying the aircraft to even the most basic standard.

We're all pissed off about profit share. We're also bright enough and realistic enough to ignore the hype and bull**** that increasingly surrounds this Company but that should never be an excuse for screwing your colleagues.

So yes, I do have a suggestion. Act like a Captain, grow up and be professional. If you're incapable of being a suitable role model to your F/O and crew, then at least have the decency to leave and find gainful and happier employment elsewhere. Somewhere where profit share is paid every year and where racism and ignorance is accepted.