PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 13th Nov 2013, 12:16
Basejump

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And TT. Based on what PIOSEE and a few others said, I'd imagine if you're waiting for an airline that pays for everything from the word go. You'll be waiting for some time. But I would be careful to slate others for their choice to join RYR. As another poster said you don't know their situation. As your opinion is only an opinion and like mine, it doesn't mean you're right nor wrong. So respect others for theirs! And if I was a betting man I'd be placing the odds on the RYR guy who who racked up a couple if thousand hours on a 737-8 to move on to greener pastures vs a guy who didn't just to prove a point to his family and friends. But you're right, as that's your opinion. :-) In the states you'd have to fly a Cessna caravan for years or work in a regional airline if you're lucky for $20,000 per year before getting some jet time. In Europe we have RYR, EZY etc. all of which make you pay. Either way you pay, directly or indirectly! Whether that's right or not, well that's down to someone's opinion. The fact is, as it stands today that's just the way it is. Best of luck TT. Remember us commoners when you're flying high!