PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AS332L2 Ditching off Shetland: 23rd August 2013
Old 12th Nov 2013, 20:06
Rotoronin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kirkwall, would be pretty much be the same as Sumburgh, as would most East coast Airports with a South Easterly. The point is Sumburgh Head, the topography and the meteorological incidents that occur because of it.. not the smart arse comments that swell a pilot's already inflated ego in reminding everyone of the list of his accomplishments.

Two pilots sat in beautifully old, leather armchairs, discussing the follies of less experienced minnows..
EXP1: You know that chap was on minima...
EXP2: And What of it , in my vast experience, there's always a place to go.
EXP1: Well yes, of course old chap, no such thing as being in the ****, after all, we're both vastly superior due to our extensive TRI/TRE quals., not like any of us would cock it up, exspesho since we're ex mil, and even better, ex Crabs!
EXP2: Well of course, who could doubt your superior wit and knowledge No 1...
EXP1: Fancy a blow job on account of your amazing knowledge and all round superiority..?

A mate of mine told me that Pprune was a place where all decent and professional pilots avoided because the forum that should be the place to go...was filled wit wee men wit weeer breeans...

Bring it mofos..

Last edited by Rotoronin; 12th Nov 2013 at 20:35.