PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Turkish Airlines - THY Recruitment (Merged)
Old 12th Nov 2013, 19:46
Magh3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pupoluscano are you a wannabe italian or are you a wannabee arab habibi ..really come on...as for the patarnelistic attitude you are right i will drop it because i really dont give a darn about you
And you are more than a man then i can imagine hahah what the hell...no thanks I really dont want to imagine that and i really dont gove a poop...please do you have problems down there that you feel that you have to reply with this? I rather would not have a degree in litarature...

You are right i dont have a degree in litarature so your point? Does it make you feel better that iam working on another degree wich as a matter of fact i started 2 months ago. I notice a pattern here old poopy you are trying to sling mud at other people so you can feel better is this how you get by your days in istanbul? old poopy you should get out more, oops sorry here i go again with my paternelistic attitude,

Subservient wow you really are good man round out applause for popyluscano wow man you are amazing that you can get that out of this phrase, you are right iam subservient i love being subservient yihaa 3 cheers if you are subservient like me..

Really poopy done playing with you, you can take that racist, narcistic, arrogant attitude with you back to wherever you are from and phantasize how bella italia would be with benito mussolini in charge...

For all the other people who had to read this, my sincere apologies to all of you and sorry for the thread drift ,i will not reply to this person anymore Iam on pprune since 2000 and i really dont like to reply on this site however sometimes i cant resist sorry...

Last edited by Magh3; 12th Nov 2013 at 19:57.