PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Motorway Flying ...
View Single Post
Old 12th Nov 2013, 15:20
hotcloud

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Spanner in the werks", I did say that I would not post again regarding this thread, but you leave me no choice. As I said before I was prepared to obtain a trace from Hawarden; that would confirm the route, in other words I flew between Wigan and Standish where there are fields to glide clear. I can assure you that my experience level can take into account wind drift. Please feel free to obtain motorway camera footage I have nothing to hide, as I stated before 500ft AGL was maintained at all times. Feel free to contact the CAA if you wish, you seemed prepared to do so when other posts did not agree with your comments.

I have not spoken to the student in question, and I shall reframe from discussing the matter until the CFI and I get together with the student. There will be no discussion with the student on this matter prior to the meeting. That way the student will be able to give an independent account of the flight.

I am going to state again publicly on this forum that I shall be more than happy to meet with you, the student and the CFI. Are you happy on this forum to state that you are prepared to do that?