PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways Future Pilot Programme.
View Single Post
Old 12th Nov 2013, 08:05
Lindsay Craig

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Apologies for the delayed opening of FPP2013

Good morning everyone,

I hope this finds you well. Firstly as I am posting under my real name you can rest assured I am who I say I am, and am posting from the BA Pilot Recruitment Department.

I am sorry about the delays you have experienced in starting applications for this year's FPP. I take full responsibility for that and unfortunately it's down to some IT teething problems that we did not foresee. Thanks very much for your patience and we hope to have the site up and running ASAP.

In response to some specific queries:

If you are not seeing drop down boxes please try a desk or laptop as the iPad may be the route of some of this trouble, and/or try a different browser - we are investigating.

If you find an application you have started remains frozen or on hold, even though we have done some work on this, please call us on 0870 60 80 747 and ask the team to re-open your application so you can continue.

Rest assured these issues are not us closing the window after only one day, although it is fair to say we are seeing extremely high demand for the system at the moment.

This short delay won't disadvantage you and do take care not to rush your application unnecessarily - this process requires thought and care and success won't come from sending in the first words you can think of in the shortest possible amount of time.

Very best of luck and we really look forward to hearing from you. I won't be posting regularly on this site, but if any further issues come up I promise I will come back and let you know.

Have a good day,

Lindsay and the Team at BA