PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 11th Nov 2013, 17:28
AT3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unrotunetly morals are one thing and worlds economic situation is another one, just to let you know they don't go together TT!
If you have bothered to read I did say that I was always against practices many carries like to use to their advantage.
Morals, integrity and honesty are extremely important at work and in daily life, as somebody with a bit of life experience and some yeras in aviation industry I can tell you one thing.
Old times will not come back! So do make the best out of the resources that you have or you will be the one to tear up your licence as you will get fed up of waiting.
Nobody, I repeat nobody will listen to what you think about people paying for their TR and working for peanuts at RYR.
They will do it because they want to move forward and they are no other resource out there.
I don't hate flying and I'm sure you do not as well but if you want to fly just for love of flying get a job that will allow you to buy your own AC and ENJOY!
You surely won't change your mind but don't judge people because they went for RYR as you don't know what circumstances they might be in.
Just stand by and watch everyone move forward, I'm personally tired of it!

Last edited by AT3; 12th Nov 2013 at 15:02.