PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NorthEast (L1011) MIA shysters-update
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2003, 21:23
DonkeyDick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ironbutt57...........

I also have daily contact with a pilot involved in this operation in Jeddah. However, this particular pilot is not "just there waiting to get paid the money owed him" or repatriated home. This pilot is actually doing something to try and get ALL crew members paid and tickets home. I understand he is causing quite a problem for this scam airline with the Saudi Authorities (and rightly so).
Remember, this operation has abandoned crew in both Burkina Faso and Jeddah, have their one and only Tristar impounded by the authorities for non-payment of charges. Have not paid their crew in 3 months. Threatens young female cabin crew when they ask for a ticket home because, 1. they have not been paid, 2. there is no flight crew in Burkina Faso to even fly the aircraft even if it were released, 3. they were lied to regarding the legitmacy of the airline and it's alleged route structure (this turned out to be non existant).

Despite the above, I am informed that your non-scab buddy enjoys his evening meal while periodically licking one of the owners ass and provides him with the conversation he would not otherwise have, due to his outrageous treatment of the flight and cabin crew.
Perhaps not a scab, however, the close association and lack of any protest and/or action by this character in assisting his fellow pilots to obtain pay and repatriation for all, might suggest that the "scab" label is forthcoming. Lets hope not, you would not want to associate with a scab, would you, or perhaps you would.

"Some people have tiny balls and some people have big brass balls" Bullett Tooth Tony - the movie "Snatch"