PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - "Top Pilot is accused of £500k cocaine drug smuggling"
Old 11th Nov 2013, 10:46
truthwillout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Truth

In this case there were two pilots on board, Mr Paul Roche was the acting pilot Mr Lloyd was co-pilot, Mr Lockwood had booked Mr Lloyd through Mr David Watson (the plane owner) for lessons to learn to fly. He was a Friend of Watsons son Andrew Watson. Who was also charged with conspiracy.

But for the UNSAFE statements by the 3 Police officers on Anglesey . Mr Lloyd may never have been charged. The Judge in summing up told the jury to discard the 3 officers evidence as it was UNSAFE(the judges words) in my words LIES.

I was at the court for the summing up.In the case of Mr Lloyd and Mr Roche it was clear the judge did not think they were guilty and summed up that way.

Case ended Mr David Lloyd NOT GUILTY, Mr Paul Roche NOT GUILTY, Mr David Watson GUILTY 20 years, Andrew Watson GUILTY 16 years Mr Micheal Cahillane GUILTY 16 years, Mr Mathew Lockwood Guilty 6 years? I hope this clears it up a little for the guys on here that had them guilty by their comments. PS BEagle you sound bitter against LLoyd