PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2013, 04:59
Ion-athan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Really LNAV-VNAV? You think that the people working for Gulf Air and especially FLT Deck are happy with high morale? Just because they are hiring few more people (which it is not management fault poor planing etc but the fault of the bad F/O that failed the command upgrade) and opening 3 more wonderful destinations does not bring the morale up. When you see people resigning every week morale is not high my friend. Everyone wants to go way not from beautiful Bahrain but away from lack of vision, leadership, managerial skills etc that affect our life and the life of our families in an everyday basis.

High morale is not coming to work and hear pilots complaining and not for small things that we all pilots complain for. Maybe you are a Bahraini pilot which you comfort the job security (and don't get me wrong, that's the way companies should protect their local employees) but for as expats that our job almost came to an end not too long ago and we used to say "we are next " it is not the same.
We lost friends due to the company's redundancy ridiculous plan and 8 months after while still paying the ones that kicked out we are hiring again. And maybe the day by day plan will change again and more people will be looking for a job in six months.

I don't want to be negative but since I came things are getting worst and worst. Sitting here and writing full of anger of these people affecting my life it is not healthy.

I mean come on we are suppose to be happy because they gave us unlimited swap between us? It seems that they gave us the lollipop to start sucking and by the time it finishes we will leave them in peace.

......and they lived happily ever after