PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 10th Nov 2013, 16:48
TeaTowel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Funnily enough BAe 146-100 I am now close to having that money. Will I apply? **** no. I have always been open with my friends and family about the state of the airlines, unlike some who cant wait to pay into an airline and paint a false rosy picture to the lads back home over some pints. If I join Ryanair I will make myself a Pariah. My friends are struggling to start their careers like me, the last thing they need is someone with money or access to it getting the jobs.
The only good thing about Ryanair is that it sucks the money out of these guys and they wont be able to afford a new type rating at their next job, and so the disease dies off without a host airline. (Because paying for your first type legitimises paying for all of them)

PIOSEE I know why you did it and that's the problem. You also state the you need experience to fly airliners around the sky in busy airspace? What the hell are you doing now? Do you passengers know you treat it like a school instead of an actual airline?
You have condemned future Doctors to pay for their intern-ships, IT workers to pay for their graduate programmes, along with engineers, electricians, every profession.

A scab list was made after the Australian 89 pilots strike which made life very difficult for the strike breakers up to this day. There is also a US master scab list still doing the rounds. I think its time to make a master list of guys who buy type ratings and jobs.