PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways Future Pilot Programme.
View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2013, 11:10
theflyingkai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey everyone, I've got a question about the selection process at different FTOs, and how flexible they are regarding dates.

OAA state on their website that 'The Stage 1 Assessments for the BA FPP Programme will take place at Oxford Airport and are scheduled to commence from November 25th 2013', while CTC and FTE are rather vague on dates for the selection process.

I was wondering whether any successful applicants or applicants from previous years can give me some insight about the likely selection dates of each FTO. I'm currently a second year university student with quite a busy schedule, and there are compulsory practicals and classes I will need to attend in early December.
Do any of the three FTOs offer a system where you are given a time period and can book a day that most suits you? Or have any of you been given a time that clashed with personal/academic commitments, and were able to change the selection to an alternate date?

Thanks so much in advance for any response, the applications start tomorrow and I'm still trying to decide on which FTO to choose.