PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who represents GA to government in Australia?
Old 10th Nov 2013, 08:43
Cactusjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The touching of a tender spot!

Oh dear, only post number 3 and the gelding Guilders has lost the plot. Mmmmm I smell a Casasexual Temper temper, he must be the offspring of the Skull? I can only imagine what his blood pressure will reach at the mention of Kharon or Gobbledock, or dare I say if a shanty, riddle or secret code be mentioned.

Let's face facts, CAsA's enthusiasm and support for ASIC was certainly, in part, driven by AOPA influences, and I think Guilders (and all his other identities on PpRune) are well aware of that. Now had AOPA and CAsA's relationship been chaperoned adequately then maybe it would have stopped at heavy petting, some French kissing or even some 'gazing into the eyes' and the occasional reach around. But unfortunately the two connected in a scene reminiscent of the love scene in Titanic (except maybe the love making took place in the back of a Yak or an RV-6?), and the rest is history. Just like an uninvited algal bloom, the unsightly mess has spread extensively through industry with CAsA as the main host.
Anyway, time is short and I have reluctantly decided to start reading Part 61 again, from start to finish, so I must twaddle off for a while.