PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 10th Nov 2013, 00:13
PIOSEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Naaj, sim time (FNPT II) should not be included into your total time.

Tea towel very mature posting!

My point is, I'm stating the here and now. The fact is Ryanair is like a flight school. I'm not saying it's right but it is what it is. Until the pilot body stick together and stand up for themselves it will remain the same if not get worse. But anyone who has moved on from Ryanair to the likes of BA, EK, VA etc wouldn't have got the positions if they didn't have the jet time required. My point being, is not a career airline but get in get out, learn as much as you can from some really experienced guys. And when a better offer comes along, take it! And fingers crossed it will change for the better, but unlikely! There are negatives and positives. Hence there are 1000's of pilots working there, 100's leaving and 100's applying. Each pilot has his/her agenda. Some like FR for the roster others for the base they have. All depends on the person. In three years time see where your moral stance gets you when you have 2000 SEP hours vs someone with 1500 738 hours applying for let's say Norwegian or Jet2... I think you'll be left posting on Pprune for sometime to come!! That's my point. Yet I don't agree with the way it's gone just to clarify! But as it stands today, that's the way it is. Sadly!