PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Republiq Airlines Job Offer? Legit or Not?
Old 8th Nov 2013, 20:10
addapilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You don't have to pay for any interview, but the SCAM does not seem to be there...

I have been through all the process and last week they wanted me to go and sign the contract in Manilla.

Then after I had multiple conversations with them... and they have an answer to each of my concerns (AOC, Join Venture, CAAP, Number of applicants... Really !). The only thing they are refusing to give me is the real contract (they sent me an "agreement" that is far from being clear and detailed...) due to "company policy".

Today they told me that the recruitment for this year is finished, and that I can only applied next year. It does not matter because simultaneously I had a new mail from the CAAP Capt Velasco :

" The attached scanned copy of the Air Operator Certificate (AOC) may be legal, but upon close inspection/verification of the certificate they sent you, the document is not even signed by the named person (Capt. Benedict Dela Cruz), it is signed by an unnamed signature.

I have checked the regulations (PCARs) concerning franchising/sub-franchising of AOCs, and I have not found anywhere in the regulations authorizing any company to use the AOC of another company OPERATING UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME (even though they have a contract/agreement); this is UNAUTHORIZED.

To appease you with this concern, I have verified the list of authorized AOC holders and found no Air Republiq in the list, and furthermore this verification was corroborated by the Chief of Flight Operations Department (FOD), head of the office that issues and regulates AOC holders.

Thank you for your email. In the meantime, I shall consolidate all applicants' concerns and forward them to the proper authorities.

Regards,

Capt. Manuel Velasco III"

2 weeks of investigation finally lead to the light at the end of the tunnel for me.