PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Republiq Airlines Job Offer? Legit or Not?
Old 8th Nov 2013, 06:56
Iflyabus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys, you make me laugh. Aviation is an industry where you pay for everything. Do you think people have fun to conduct interview for free.? Nobody care of a 200hours pilot. There are so many flooding this market. If they can make some money from your nose, why not?

I remember a time when airlines invited us for computer test at 400$/test and of course every body failed. If you don't like it, sell socks at Walmart.... Walmart pay minimum wage but at least you get a job!

At the end, the one who will get the job is the one who spent his money to all these interviews. Maybe you could be lucky. I m sure you will meet a nice guy who will put you directly into his business jet because he think you are a nice guy:-)

So get ready to have lot of $ for interview and be ready to be turned down by most of them.

Or go British airways and see if they unroll a red carpet for you. Just get real guys... We are too many pilots, just too many....