PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Most Embarrassing Private Jet Flight Of All Time
Old 7th Nov 2013, 14:17
H.Finn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
About 35 years ago, when I was even younger pilot than now, I used to fly a Cessna 320. Six seats, including pilot, entrance/exit over the wing and obviously no facilities whatsoever. I always tried to discreetly give a hint to the passengers, before departure, that this is the last chance to visit restroom before our destination. On one occasion I think I had five passengers, and one of them - the one who was seated on the seat on my right side - had not listened my pre-boarding briefing. After about an hour into the three hour flight he started to become a bit restless, and then started wondering if there is any chance of relieving his bladder. There were no empty bottles or anything on board, and rest of the group (me included) did not fancy an "emergency" landing. Finally, one of the passengers found a condom in his wallet. Now, try to imagine how difficult it is to fly an aeroplane with a straight face, when the passenger sitting next to you is peeing into a condom... Rest of the flight he kept the yellow balloon on his lap, and delivered it to the nearest thrash bin at the destination.
This episode really boosted my confidence in the durability of Durex...