PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 7th Nov 2013, 08:26
OutsideCAS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone know what they are looking for at assessment? have heard about some of the areas and hope someone can add details to below;

1. Check of wallet, contents and size - my wallet is small, battered and has coins only - does it have to be notes only?

2. No requirement to fund anything - is this true? I really would prefer to pay for my uniform, car park pass and recurrent training HOTAC and transport, and do it on my days off...would they be flexible enough to allow this instead?

3. Full time contracts only - disappointing if true - any way I could try for a 'Zero Hours' contract? is there the chance to have no paid holidays and an unpaid month off each year, while not having any real employment protection and rights? I like the idea of not knowing whether I can survive from one month to the next, it adds to the excitement. I love risk.

4. Full Union recognition - again, another mark against but am hoping this isn't true, and that I can remain fragmented from my other colleagues, perhaps based in a remote outpost with no way of return for many, many years and if I raise my head even slightly above the parapet, I can have it 'blown off' with clever MOL rhetoric, thinly veiled threats and then a good chance of no requirement for my services from that point on.

Thanks guys, look forward to replies