PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AS332L2 Ditching off Shetland: 23rd August 2013
Old 6th Nov 2013, 23:03
Thomas coupling

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SAS, I'm tired now, long day teaching IVRS

To refresh some memories of what has been discussed before......

http://www.pprune.org/rotorheads/279...g-alt-vsi.html
Well, I think you'll find (a) I haven't changed my tune since 2007 and (b) most of the posts including NP's agree with what I have been saying. Shot yourself in the hand there methinks.

TC.....until the AAIB issues a final report and definitively states exactly what they "think" caused the crash.....and it turns out to be VRS in their professional opinion......any categorical statement to that effect is premature.
Do you genuinely believe the AAIB are going to change their conclusion between now and the final report?? Honestly??

Do tell us why you think IVRS would cause the Crash would you?
FFS SAS: Turn your hearing aid up old man: Once in IVRS (as concluded by the AAIB) they were finished because they didn't have enough height to recover, remember? Nothing they could do, would remedy the situation. What is there not to understand in that statement. Perhaps it needs translating into yankee........

"Incipient" must mean something completely different in your English than it does in mine.
incipient [ɪnˈsɪpɪənt]
adj
just starting to be or happen; beginning
[from Latin incipiēns, from incipere to begin, take in hand, from in-2 + capere to take]

Please stop being downright awkward and stubborn, accept that sometimes others are atleast as knowledgeable as you and occasionally more so
It hurts, I know but you'll get over it once you recover from your jet lag and drinking session with Tudor and Nick