PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gapan - Pilot Aptitude Assessment
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2002, 18:01
David Balchin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If your Going for the RAF you've got to do it,. .As the guy said, these no point being nervous. .but knowing computer interface logic can help (no matter what they say). .If your going to find out if you can hack it as an. .airline pilot, I think you'd spend the money better. .in a betting shop! These tests are there to provide jobs for the people running the tests (in my view) and I think you may be disheartend for no reason if you louse it up. if you just want to. .know if you can be a good pro.pilot then (if you haven't already) get some flying lessons in a taildragger,. .if you solo in less than 4hrs (if you already fly trikes) or 8hrs with no flying exp. your not going to have a problem, if your driving liecence has 10 points on it your not the sort they want. If you cannot make your mind up in a flash you'll not do well either. These are just some of the things that really matter and are used by some smarter airlines to find the right people. Best of luck!. . . . <small>[ 12 March 2002, 14:02: Message edited by: David Balchin ]</small>