PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 6th Nov 2013, 15:29
el caballero rojo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Narrow Runway:

Quote:
2) The wages are, in fact, market leading for those markets Wizz Air employ people in.

Where exactly are the wages "market leading" ? I don't know a single flag carrier that pays less on a similar position (please don't compare ATR salary with Airbus salary)
Couldnīt agree more on the fact that the pay is crap. I did all their stuff for a DEC a couple of years ago and I never came across such a low pay afterwards on any Airbus gig (well maybe Vueling can top it these days). It is a waist of time unless you are out of a job. The market Wizz Air is serving is in my opinion Western and Eastern Europe. I wouldnīt say that the pay for a FO could give you a good quality of living in Warsaw. Once you have to support a family you really know how disappointing it is. I turned it down and I am still surprised how many experienced people keep coming and accept those conditions. On the other hand, it is a good alternative for some Eastern European countries but even there the cost of living is rising and the Wizz Air pay isnīt.