PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Military Pension - Forced Redundancy Days Before Entitlement
Old 6th Nov 2013, 11:43
Hangarshuffle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Im with you mad jock, some sort of delaying tactic to keep him in as long as possible, now and somehow can drag the service into having to delay his removal. Also he needs to get an employment lawyer on his case who may be able to work out a course of delaying action. Very very poor all around. Terrible sort of statement to set or show by MOD again.

Drifts... I used to hope these things would never happen to "us" the service family, but then deep down I knew they would one day.
Many servicemen are pretty well on the right wing of political opinion-I saw 30 years of name calling and abuse by servicemen heaped in turn on the heads of Miners, nationalised shipyard workers, firefighters, steel workers, teachers, students,NHS, ambulance crews... and on and on...deep down most people just used to laugh at them, ignore their plights and pleas.
And now its "our turn" to be properly shafted - and now no-one cares.

Stop press right now BAE are laying off hundreds of men in shipyards in Pompey and Glasgae- thats their futures buggered up and no one cares about them either.