PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dealing with drunk passengers
View Single Post
Old 6th Nov 2013, 00:24
Solar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flarepilot
Seems your missing the point somewhat, nobody said I was drunk, the cap'n stated that he thought I was unfit to fly. I assume he based this on several misleading factors.
One: I was the last person out to the flight due to the check in staff from this airline asking if I wanted to travel on their earlier flight instead of waiting, after checking my ticket was transferable and that I had no checked through baggage they spoke on a handheld (presumably to the aircraft) and then let me board.
Two: I had been traveling overnight and in your words looked like a bum though I didn't set out to look like one and how you know what I looked like is another subject.
Three: I was wearing only a tee shirt (decent one I might say) in winter as this is they way I travel 90% of the time as I cannot abide coats and jumpers.

As I mentioned before if cap'ns all decide to ban people that don't in their eyes look correct there will be substantially few people on the airlines.

flyboyike
Sorry for your upbringing but to state that I'm an alcoholic cos I have a couple of beers waiting on a flight puts me in some esteemed company wouldn't you say.