PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 5th Nov 2013, 20:37
CaptainChaos981

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What a pathetic excuse for a 'professional' business

What a pathetic excuse for a 'professional' business
The latest factual Trustpilot review before it gets deleted by this nonsense of a company

------------------

If I could give 0 or negative starts I would gladly do. I have had two transactions with this company and both have ended the exact same way - a Paypal dispute to get my money back after waiting for more than 2 months to get the items I had purchased.

The story was nearly identical on both occasions - item shown in stock, I place the order, it is promptly acknowledged and all looks fine. Then a few days later I would get an email advising of some stocking issues but not to worry - my item will still be on its way with just a few days' delay. Then you wait and wait and nothing happens - calls are NEVER answered, emails only replied to once you show you are treating this issue seriously. The replies promise delivery any day, in fact I was told the item was already on its way a couple of times - lies lies and more lies!

In the end I am left with no other option but to raise a Paypal dispute as it is my only way of ensuring I get my money back. By then it is already 45 days since the date of the order. The Paypal process is completely ignored by the company, I just have to go through the motions of following it through to completion when Paypal eventually decide in my favour and refund me my money.

So the whole process from ordering to getting a refund has taken more than 2 months - a complete waste of time and energy and I would most certainly never have anything to do with these people ever again and would also recommend anyone who does not wish to be messed around to give them a very wide berth too.