PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAS recruitment
Thread: SAS recruitment
View Single Post
Old 5th Nov 2013, 13:38
Basologie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just to make it clear İ would love to work for SAS. But like many İ just got a job at a low cost carrier which (if you only look at money) earns more per month.
And since i have the big as loan money is kindoff an issue.

That being said if there is any way for me to make it work and actually get hired i would probably take the job in a heartbeat.

That being said İ would love to get all the relevant data just to be sure. SO just to sum up the cash part (excluding the off days and pension)

Salary 27 000 DDK (approx 3600) this is before tax (please correct if wrong) => meaning with Swedish tax you have approx 2500,- netto with "free" health care.

Layover money varying between 500-800 euro netto per month (just read this somewhere not confirmed by an official source, feel free to confim or deny this if you work for sas )

This would give a total salary of atleast 3000,- per month.

Now i was wondering how quick do you go up in pay is that only with years in the company or also with flight hours. And do you get extra money on top of the initial base salary for hours you already have on type?

Hope someone can help me figure out if i can make it work since i would love to work for sas.

Thnx in advance