PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight deck positions at FlyDubai Master Thread - Merged
Old 5th Nov 2013, 11:28
pole shift

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dubai gong
I know all about the restrictions. And of course. Senior people didn't get all of their 10 bids rather they got 5-6? Some people got none! And seniority? Senior guys are on scale A. So yes, they are rewarded more than the others.
And FZ is around almost 5 years, so we are not talking seniority of United, or BA or Lufthansa.
Talking of European low cost carriers, at least they have a balanced roster, 5 - 4 or similar. Nothing like here.
Bottom line: For all pilots of this airline, to have a fair roster, because I am sure you agree, no one should be treated preferentially - after all we all have families, or whatever, then ALTERNATING SENIORITY PBS would give the message that at least the pilots of this company are above all COLLEAGUES.
Have a look around you, talk to people and then you will get the feeling. It's absolutely pointless to hide behind excuses about 'yes but' and the senior guys bla bla bla... . It just proves my point that now the pilots are divided , privileged and not privileged.