PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - cost of club class amenity pack ??
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2003, 22:58
Boss Raptor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

My estimated cost/value of most business and first class hand outs I have seen are around $10 max. - mostly small quantities of 'tester' sized fragrancies etc. which are give away in most department stores and hotels - only things i have seen of any value are the odd special edition momento etc. like the KLM delft houses which are hardly more than single figure items!

Only ones that are memorable recently have been the BMI business class pack, ordinary contents nothing special but very useful and well designed good sized roll up pack with a hook to hang it in the bathroom...nice...and a BA business class pack with a BOAC Hermes on the top, but again contents far from special...

As an example I had an Air France pack which had a small bottle of a Hermes cologne, which was the same as a tester I had been given at a duty free shop and based on the full size bottle price was worth about $3...the toothbrushes and toothpaste seem to be poor quality across all the airlines and the remaining contents, emery boards, bedsocks, eyeshade, mouthwash, pen etc. etc. hardly seem expensive...

Last edited by Boss Raptor; 24th Mar 2003 at 20:01.