PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Most Embarrassing Private Jet Flight Of All Time
Old 5th Nov 2013, 10:05
First.officer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Ah, Tray Surfer....the CJ is on your list then?! lol.....I do love the CJ though....I did forget to mention the bit at the end of the flight where I had to hand over a "fully laden" cartridge of my mornings efforts to the portable honey wagon operative to empty....and those cartridges fill up fairly quickly if they hadn't been emptied on a previous flight - if your familiar with these cartridge-style receptacles, then you know that before your remove them from their "stowages", you have to pull a slide handle across first to seal the unit......and if it's kinda full, it is a little like cropping the tip of the mountain off Everest (that image work for anyone?!). As I handed over the cartridge for emptying (in Italy as I recall) to the honey wagon guy, all I could muster in my defence was (*shrug of shoulder at same time as saying) "euughhh passengers eh?".....nothing worse than knowing it's your own DNA that someone else has now got to deal with....I felt bad.

F/o