PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CSA China Southern!
View Single Post
Old 5th Nov 2013, 07:03
WYOMINGPILOT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pay attention to the advice and reread my post. I can tell you what China Southern is promising for NTR guys and I can tell you what every airline in China has promised and what the CAAC will allow them to deliver. In the end you will find Jade Cargo, Air China, Grand Star, and Yangtze River all promised the same and then because of CAAC restrictions could not deliver. Jade guys were stuck as CC for 4 years. Air China has former A-320 captains now flying and being paid as FOs as they are still Cruise Captains 2 years after their training. Juneyao is now right at 1.5 years to take a NTR Captain and get them checked to the line. The Copilots will also need takeoffs and landings so whoever told you they will not perform takeoffs and landings is definitely misleading you. If you can tolerate 2 years of being smoked on in the cockpit and belittled as a copilot by the Chinese Captains then proceed. The first classes for NTR guys on the Boeing will not even start until April of 2014 at the earliest so you start your admission to the largest bureaucratic delay system in the world. The world of Chinese aviation. Welcome to the eternal world of delays, delays, delays. I have researched this contract and decided against it as I have 4 years of experience here in China and will remain at my current post without breathing toxic air.