PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Well done to UK senior officers!
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2003, 21:36
G.Khan

Angry Rubbish!!!

kbf1In the Army for only nine years, never seen any action I would guess, about 27-30 years of age. Of course the troops whooped and yelled when the missile found it's target, the same target that was quite possibly responsible for the deaths/wounding of their colleagues that these same troops had recently suffered, it is a natural human response and not confined to the Americans.

My family come from a very famous Scottish regiment who were taught to scream as they went into battle to un-nerve the enemy and boost their own moral, exactly what these lads were doing having fought a hard battle against a determined foe and lost some of their comrades, for heavens sake kbf1 get real!!! You have made a complete fool of yourself on another thread concerning 'blue-on-blue' and now you appear determined to do the same here.
As you are a professional soldier I am disturbed by you attitudes.

Yes I have been in the front line, under fire so do know what it is like, especially the relief when you know you have just effectively stopped the source of your own concern and deaths of your colleagues, and yes, we whooped and yelled too!

Jacko Great disappointment that you don't understand what really happens in times of conflict, it is your job to, you should not be supporting kbf1 in this issue if you want to be taken seriously.