PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA crows about Social media
View Single Post
Old 4th Nov 2013, 21:09
Lookleft

Received 195 Likes on 90 Posts
Conrad's "Heart of Darkness" another good read.

I can only assume "ANONYMOUS" will shortly become non politically correct, (NPC), and you will have to think up something else, slightly different, but without confusing Algie or Lookleft.
Ah Frank the pills wearing off are they? And yet you wonder why posters get banned! I haven't put a single post on this thread prior to this one yet you consider its acceptable to play the man because you don't like what I post on another thread. BTW 004 is alive and well on the PPRUNE boards he just has a different name. Just have a look at some of the posters that popped up after 004's banning.

You lament the apparent PC and the supposed heavy handed treatment of some yet if anyone steps over the party line and group think on this and any other thread that has CASA as its main theme then its out with hob nailed boots and batons. I would add "Lord of the Flies" to Fantomes book list. You might want the large print version Frank.

Last edited by Lookleft; 5th Nov 2013 at 11:05. Reason: Hint 004 still has a number in his name!