PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Intersection takeoff in LVO
View Single Post
Old 2nd Nov 2013, 00:28
Lord Spandex Masher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rudder, if you keep ignoring my questions I'll start to think you can't actually answer them.

The logic of using certain holding points in LVPs is to protect the ILS sensitive area. There you go, I've answered your question maybe you will do me the same courtesy.

By the way, your 60kts thing is only relevant for a low vis landing, not take off. There, I've answered one for you, the rest should be easy.

8, ok you've got your 90m however, you still need 15m spaced centerline lights as a requirement for a LVTO, additionally, plus, as well as etc. that is why it is stated in EUOPS as a requirement. Just because you have one DOES NOT mean you don't need the other, to assume so is the ridiculous thing! As was quoted in another post you must meet ALL of the requirements. Not just the ones you fancy meeting.

As far as performance goes I'm sure even the likes of you can work that one out.

Why does EUOPS state a requirement for 15m spacing HI centerline lights if the "touch down" lights are adequate?

Last edited by Lord Spandex Masher; 2nd Nov 2013 at 00:33.