PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skylink Aviation, flyafrica, others.
View Single Post
Old 1st Nov 2013, 23:49
UAV3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Skylink

I got this E-Mail at 01:20 PDT. (-7 Zulu) on 11/1/2013

Good Day,
You have been considered for the job.
SkyLink Aviation is currently hiring low hour pilots. We have the 5 C206,4 C210 AND 3 C208B.The grand caravan position is quite competitive. We have a very good and organized schedule in that in our 15 registered routes we can guarantee at least 7hours a day. Depending on the roster you may work or not during weekends. This job requires you to relocate and thus the company will look after you in that you will be provided with appropriate housing for the whole duration of your contract. Transport to and fro will be catered for by the company. Our salary range for first officers is between 2,500 USD and 3,000 USD whereas captains is 5000USD.More details will be in the work contract which is quite comprehensive. Contracts are valid for only 3 years calculated from the first day on the job. License conversion is mandatory as per the KCAA regulation. The company will undertake the responsibility to help in this process and at a fee paid up front for earlier preparation. Do not hesitate to ask if still in doubt about anything. We would like you to send us a copy of your license ,medical ,last 3 pages of your log book and your passport if you are interested.
Regards.
XXXXXX

Interesting:

They found me on climbto350.com and I have 3000 + Total Time, 1000 + Turbojet and FAA ATP, Tanzania, Nigeria Validations. With Wilson/Kenya and Africa ops. all in Citations.

Granted I am on the job hunt but not in a single engine piston.