PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Republiq Airlines Job Offer? Legit or Not?
Old 1st Nov 2013, 20:44
RAeNO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

@bealzebub why care if my english has taken some form or the other does it really matter on a forum what type of english i use???? I am in the Philippines for almost an year now just not in manila. I just go to Manila when I have some work that is why the company picked me up at the airport arranged a hotel for me and took me to and from because im unfamiliar with manila.....and the last frst post I put up was made from my friends place in almanza ..... the second was from SM city sucat and now this post is again from sucat where i got my condo now....dunno y u sy the addresses are same and honestly i dont care.....and if some one asks me why did i have to go thru skype interview well i was just lazy to go down to mnila i guess this answer will make you happy!!!! and dint want to spend money to go to manila unless im sure of getting the job offer and studying it......none of this matters anyway now as i said i dont care and i dont want to post anymore updates first time posting on a forum and ive already had enoof!! BYE!!! you guys can say wat you want but ive got the money so i already went for it

Last edited by RAeNO; 1st Nov 2013 at 20:46.