PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Republiq Airlines Job Offer? Legit or Not?
Old 1st Nov 2013, 17:00
Bealzebub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I came to this forum wen i searched for them in google i dint even know about this forum before.... I just wanted to post my experience but if it bothering u guys so much i would not mind if u complain to the moderator to block my account i dont care anymore coz i paid my frst payment [email protected] i went to mnla this 30th y was there a curfew that doesnt allow indians to go to manila on 30th nd dude wat world are u livin in 30th nov is 29 days away.....anyways i dont know abt capt manindra jai and all i just met him once so cant comment....i dint care if u think im scam or watever it is ur saying
Your English seems to have dissolved into some sort of "text" speak. Of course there is no reason why you shouldn't have travelled to The Philippines from India on the 30th October, and I am sorry you think that I was suggesting there was. It wasn't clear from your last post which "Wednesday" you were referring to, and that is why I asked. It is always possible you travelled out there on Wednesday 09th October before you first posted on the 12th. That would make your post a little contextually strange, but it would make more temporal sense.

The reason for asking the question at all, is because on the 12th October when you first posted, your internet address was in Manila Philippines? When you were in India? Curiously, when you posted yesterday the internet address (although different) was in exactly the same location. That is why I was a little confused.

I couldn't meet the CEO since it was late with these things now just have to wait till Tuesday for things to reopen after holidays here till then need to enjoy Manila!!! Picture time!!!!
Anyway, have a great weekend and I hope you get plenty of good pictures. It is always helpful when people have a complete picture.