PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways Future Pilot Programme.
View Single Post
Old 1st Nov 2013, 11:43
squird02

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jaair

Unfortunately I don't think that it would be fair for anybody to provide you with the questions on last years application prior to the application window opening... BA have strict rules that you shouldn't really discuss the specifics in detail as they want to ensure that the process is as fair as possible. However, I can say that they will probably ask for duties/responsibilities held in current and past employment and that there will be some essay based questions. Usually these will be related to aviation and your personal skills.

Straighten Up

Thanks for the info... that's what I was thinking. It's probably a good idea to add to the answers to show development, and possibly re-write some of the essay questions but I guess that ultimately the responses will be similar in a way. I just hope that I would get through the initial paper based application stage again... it would be strange and extremely disappointing if I didn't get past the first hurdle this time round. Are you planning on applying for this years intake? If so, which FTO are you considering?