PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATSB to be reviewed by Canadian TSB
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2013, 00:48
Paragraph377

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sarcs, it is expected that the Beaker Files will be released in 2014. Obviously the report has to be massaged by the Canucks political interests before being massaged by the Australian government spin doctors including, as you would say, Mr Kingcrat, Beaker and his fellow commissioners and of course the mighty Truss bridge. Only then will the finely polished diamond be unveiled for all to admire? And I am sure that the Beaker made the Canadians pay for their own expenses while here, including sandwiches, office electricity and printer paper, so that he could keep his precious budget on track. Ever the diligent massager of finances is the Beaker.
ATSB poosroom release:
Media releases: 02 August 2013 - Canadian safety investigators to review and compare ATSB processes

An interesting comment by Creampuff on another thread indicates that with the induction of a new government there is a cancellation of previous enquiries that were undertaken in relation to the previous governments activities, for example the senate inquiry into aviation. Can anybody confirm whether this is absolute fact? Not doubting your word Creampuff, just trying to establish with accuracy the current state of play is.
I know that the Senators would be seething beneath the surface at the governments blatant whitewash of a very serious topic, that being the complete demise of our industry, especially somebody like Nick who actually cares about other people including those victim to injustice. And for the sake of the Australians killed in local accidents and their families and loved ones, as well as those who have lost their livelihoods by being bullied and harassed to the point of insolvency I am sure that Nick and Co would be at the very least considering how to re-open the Pandora's box