PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATSB to be reviewed by Canadian TSB
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2013, 23:13
Sarcs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Yes Minister I stand by my report!"

Kharon:
Dolan should resign, I can't see how he bear to be seen in public. Shamed, even before Canley Vale even gets aired and torn apart. Will he dare to sit, squirm and mumble through another Senate inquiry, holding hands under the table with his off sider and believing that you can fool all of the people, all of the time....
Maybe not Senate inquiry but it would appear that we will be privy, God help us , to another Senate appearance (Senate Supp Estimates 18-22 November) by the mi..mi..mi..bean counting Beaker..(ref:BBARF report).

Perhaps Senator Edwards could resubmit his question and statement made in the inquiry....

Senator EDWARDS: "Chair, since we have started, there has been mea culpa after mea culpa after mea culpa in this thing. Now you are hearing evidence for the first time of what is supposed to be a forensic investigation. I have heard that this report would be a joke in the international standing—if other reviewers were to have reviewed this. I think that the evidence that Senator Xenophon and Senator Fawcett are drawing out would suggest that. We haven't even got to the black box yet. Are you proud of this report?" {loved it then love it now!}

Well enough of the drift but Senator Edwards does bring up an interesting point.... "I have heard that this report would be a joke in the international standing—if other reviewers were to have reviewed this."

So my question is what ever happened to the Canucks?? Did they come and go??? If so when can we expect the preliminary review report??

There seem's to be no mention of the TSB review in either the BBARF or annual report (page 106-108 under External scrutiny and participation). Maybe this is because the TSB review falls under the next financial year...but the ATsBeaker recent silence on the issue is deafening!