PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2013, 20:46
DerekJS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes Paul , I did notice that my review did not last very long on Trustpilot Perhaps I made the mistake of (honestly) stating that I had come across this thread on PPRune which appears to be the reason for its withdrawal.
Between 19:18 and 19:44 this evening I received one email from Proviation and three from Nick Ross offering the usual , it has been said on here before; but interestingly the timeline runs

1. " items have now been dispatched to your requested delivery address at postcode "
  2. "
    Further to your online chat, please see message below which my colleague Alex sent across.

You should also have had a reply to an email on 23rd where we asked if the software had arrived.

Further to this, this evening, we marked this for re-shipment as we hadn’t had a reply from you.

I think some honest mistakes have been made here. If you’d like me to refund this order, I will do so immediately. Otherwise I have a copy here on my desk which I have now pulled aside. I can pop it in the post tomorrow for you as you wish.

Please do give us the opportunity to turn this around. I note you came onto the live chat talking about your review, and I see it has now popped in.

Cards on the table- we’re a small company – we’re not Amazon. We get things wrong but I’d expect to be given a chance to make it up and prove to be a company which is serious about service. We’re a family company- so we are all indebted to the company and its results. I’d rather we avoid negative feedback as much as possible.

I hope you can see we’re being honest and I hope I can turn this around. I appreciate it may be too late, but I hope there is some room to budge based on my sincerity.
    "
  3. "
    Dear Derek,

You do need to confirm your post code, additionally.
    " ( what were they going to do? run after the postman with a marker pen?)
  4. "
    Okay last minute correction. I have refunded you as you opened a Paypal dispute.

If you wish to re-order please do so and take £5 off with this voucher:

VOULD051986

I’ll ship tomorrow on receipt of the order."
I will decline their generous offer of £5 and just wait until Paypal confirms I have got the money back. "
So, it appears that as a company, they dispatch goods and then for no apparent reason follow up with a "check" to see if the goods have arrived , and then if no reply is received; follow up by re-sending the goods ( to a still un-established post-code) , I do not believe I have come across such devotion to customer care in my 66 years on this planet. perhaps I have mis-judged them after all. If they devoted a fraction of the time that they spend on damage limitation exercises blocking honest reviews on Trustpilot or posting drivel on forums that try to highlight their lack of service; and spent the time communicating with their customers they might find it pays in the long run.
An older and wiser EX customer of Proviation.
Derek S