PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2013, 17:14
DerekJS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So it's not just me then

I have had what appears to be the standard "treatment" from Proviation. I cannot claim that my purchase was for anything more exotic than Scenery for FSX, which is as near as I get to flying. but the treatment is exactly the same as is provided to "real flyers" . i.e. Instant acceptance of monies, items continuously advertised as "in stock" , no replies to email or telephone requests for delivery or refund, and strange behaviour on the live chat in that it mysteriously goes dead. I have an order # (Order 0-23329) dated 21 Sept and despite some suggestions that posts on here are all from one irate customer I can assure you they are not. A Paypal dispute has been started, so I will just have to see how things develop. It is not the waiting that is the problem it is the complete lack of customer CARE that winds up the average small time purchaser and ensures that we will never come back .

As a non flyer I joined Pprune to help keep in touch with my low-fly photography hobby , not to moan about purchases, but when I Googled "Proviation problems" I did not expect to spent the next couple of hours reading through this thread. I guess I should have looked here first
Cheers Derek S