PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NTSB update on Asiana 214
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2013, 04:04
rottenray

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
deSitter writes:
The rule in the US is - being in uniform more or less guarantees the miscreant a free pass for any level of incompetence.
I cannot even begin to describe how deeply offensive and incorrect this statement is.

We (in the US) have so many dedicated emergency personnel who have already proved this wrong by giving their lives trying to save others that I really shouldn't even have to reply to this.

But I will, and I am going to go against rules and "play the man" instead of "playing the ball."

I took the time to look through a lot of your posts in other topics.

Many statements you have made here and in other threads lead me to believe that you are here to derive pleasure from aggravating others, rather than contributing to a productive discussion.

If you'd like to call me out on this, be prepared for a lot of embarrassment. I have done my homework and can prove, beyond doubt, that you are what we call a "troll."

Your credibility on this site is at a solid zero. I don't know for sure if you participate in other aviation fora, but I think I recognize your trolling, antagonistic posting style in a few other places.

My advice, which you don't have to listen to, is to post less and read more - perhaps you'll eventually become nearly as wise as you think you are.

In less words - shut up and stop interfering with the intelligent discussion going on, you have nothing to say that any of us want to hear/read.